For many years JewishCare has provided a program to help people to cope with grief and loss.
Over the last 20 years JewishCare’s Chessed Bereavement Support program has helped dozens of people come to grips with what for most people is their worst nightmare.
On 31 May 9:30 – 4:30 at Waverley Library Theatrette, 32 Denison St, Bondi Junction, JewishCare is holding a Grief Loss and Bereavement Workshop featuring some leading practitioners in the field.
The Topics will include:
· What is Grief and Loss
· Building a Link between the Living and The Lost
· Building a Continuing Bond between the Living and the Lost
· Life after Everyone’s Worst Nightmare: Working with Bereaved Parents, families and Children
· Disenfranchised Grief: What happens when we or others negate our rights to Sadness?
· The Medicalisation of Sadness: Differentiating between Sadness and Depression
· The Mindful way through Grief: Dealing with loss in the Here and Now
If you want to attend or want more information contact Des Kahn on 9302 8017 or firstname.lastname@example.org