- Enables people to develop self-management skills
- Provides seminars and community programs for the community and health professionals
- Promotes community awareness of the issues associated with arthritis and other musculoskeletal conditions
- Works with health professionals to improve management of arthritis and early diagnosis
- Supports research into the causes and treatment of arthritis and other musculoskeletal conditions.
If you suffer from arthritis you may be interested in attending one of their support groups.
Arthritis New South Wales has a convenient support group locator its very easy to use, just choose the area you live in and it will give you details of support groups in that area.
The support groups allow us an opportunity to:
- Join together to support each other
- Gain knowledge about arthritis or other musculoskeletal conditions
- Learn effective skills to manage your condition
- Listen to a guest speaker
- Find out about events on in NSW
For more information call 1800 011 041 or email@example.com